Stay Active with NRTC Fresh this 30X30 & get 30% off!
- Publish date: Thursday، 22 December 2022
November 2022 officially marks the sixth year of the Dubai Fitness Challenge, an initiative by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince, which has the simple goal of fuelling 30 minutes of activity every day for 30 days.
Given the spirit of how Dubai residents have embraced the action-packed 30x30 challenge, this month truly has been one that is buzzing with an unwavering dedication to being the difference!
In support of the initiative’s efforts and as the constant endorser of healthy living, NRTC Fresh is delighted to come forward with a rich pool of offerings to ensure you remain energetic, refreshed, and hydrated as you power your way through and, invites you to stay active with them while enjoying a staggering 30% off on all your essentials across this month!
Ready to take up the challenge?
To begin, let’s bring our attention on the essentials, i.e., the diet you follow. While research demonstrates that exercise is an essential element in weight loss, it is vital to recognize that incorporating exercise with a healthy diet is proven to be substantially more effective than calorie restriction alone. It thus implies that your physical activity, together with your daily diet, has an approximately equivalent influence on your health journey.
Having said this, it is crucial to get the basics right, which means incorporating high-fibre through protein-rich foods balanced with a portion of healthy carbohydrates and most importantly, incorporating fresh water-rich fruits and vegetables into your daily diet to ensure your body is fuelled to stay hydrated, given the extra activity is undergoing this month. One of the easiest ways to ensure you’re loading up with essential vitamins, fibres, and antioxidants to give your system the instant boost of energy it requires is through fruits that serve perfectly as a pre-work out, pre-meal, or even a delicious dessert. Not only do they help with reducing tiredness and fatigue, a common experience for many that have suddenly upped their activity levels, but they massively aid in keeping your system vitamin-rich, active, and hydrated.
To ensure that your body stays active and hydrated throughout this month, the experts at NRTC Fresh personally recommend including the following water-rich fruits and vegetables in your daily diet:
- The highly loved watermelon that contains an astounding 92% water content and is extremely high in vitamin C, vitamin A, and magnesium while being low in calorie density which equals larger portions, guilt-free.
- Lush, scarlet, strawberries with a 91% water content, heaps of fibre, disease-fighting antioxidants, and wholesome levels of vitamins and minerals, including manganese, folate, and vitamin C.
- Sweet and crispy cantaloupes , which have 90% water content and are packed with fibre, are yet another favourite from the melon family. Aiding in digestion and preventing constipation, this fruit is an extremely rich source of vitamin A, and just one cup of it can meet up to 120% of your daily requirements!
- With 90% water content, luscious peaches rank among the top 5 due to their high nutrient density, which includes vitamins A, C, and potassium, in addition to being high in water, fibre, and antioxidants. They enhance hydration and provide a multitude of other nutritional benefits through their disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Sweet and sour tangerine oranges, which are 88% water, contain no sodium, and have the superpower of lowering cholesterol and strengthening heart health while also increasing collagen production!
- The ever-green, crunchy cucumbers are the biggest refreshers containing 95% water, with the littlest calories! A generous portion of 100g serving equals only up to 16 calories while still providing nutrients like vitamin K, potassium, and magnesium, while blending in almost any way desired to fill up and hydrating your body!
- Whether you choose leafy romaine or the coolest icebergs, 95% of raw lettuce is mainly composed of water along with vitamin K, which promotes hydration and aids in bone strengthening, reducing the risk of fractures! Plus, based on the type, lettuce contains a significant amount of vitamin A, as well as small amounts of vitamin C and iron in varying amounts!
- The nutrient-dense squash, zucchini , contains 94% water and provides 35% of your daily vitamin C needs, which supports a strong immune system! Furthermore, it is delightfully low in calories per volume and contains fibre to keep you full!
- Crunchy celery sticks that are mostly made up of water, and pleasingly low in calories, are known as the superfood for weight loss. Furthermore, they contain particularly high levels of vitamin K and potassium, which help to protect against heart disease, certain types of cancer, and bone-related diseases such as osteoporosis!
- With over 10,000 varieties, technically a fruit however, is known and consumed as a vegetable, the tangy tomato! Boasting an impressive nutrition profile, 92% of a tomato is made up of water, while offering immune-boosting vitamins and minerals, with rich fibres and several disease-fighting antioxidants, including lycopene!
To sum up, a balanced diet comprising of water-rich ingredients are the mantra for this month. It is encouraged to consume seasonal fruits as some of the healthiest coolants and thirst quenchers to enjoy numerous benefits ranging from vitamins, minerals, fibre, electrolytes, and antioxidants. Incorporating these into your 30x30 diet would equal immense holistic benefits extending to the skin, hair, and body!
With over 700+ products in its portfolio, NRTC Fresh boasts an immense variety of the freshest ingredients on the NRTC App ranging from juicy strawberries, crispy watermelons, succulent oranges, tropical peaches, hand-picked cucumbers, and the coolest of them all, iceberg lettuce, to keep your hydration game strong!
This November, NRTC Fresh is part of Dubai Run, And offers its customers a 30X30 code of a flat 30% off along with free delivery upon checkout when they place their orders over the NRTC App , NRTC website and WhatsApp (+971509751445) which would apply to their pre-cut and pre-packed items, too! Customers would simply need to use ‘FITNESS30’ on checkout to enjoy discounts on all essentials across the month of November!
Let's consciously choose healthier choices, together across and beyond the month of 30X30! You are challenged to remain consistent, focus on staying active and going beyond with NRTC Fresh!
About NRTC Fresh
NRTC Fresh started with humble beginnings in 1973 and has now transformed into a multimillion-dollar company by serving as one of the leading and most trusted fruit and vegetable exporters and importers in the Middle East. With multiple awards, recognitions and accreditations, 100 exclusive trading partners across the globe, 2000+ employees, 400+ vehicles in its fleet, using the most advanced technology to produce over 400 tonnes of fresh produce daily from 6 continents, NRTC Fresh spearheads towards achieving paramount excellence while keeping its fundamental mission abreast; the commitment to deliver the freshest and highest quality products to its customers.
This article was previously published on UAE Moments.To see the original article, click here